During the Earth Sciences program of University of Toronto students perform a two-year, focused research project in a broad range of topics in the earth sciences. Students may also undertake studies in interdisciplinary areas by arrangement with other departments such as Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, Materials Science and Engineering, Physics, and the School of the Environment.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Seminars in Earth Sciences
- Basin Analysis
- Paleoecological Assessment of Environmental Change
- Remote Sensing of Earth and the Terrestrial Planets
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A four-year BSc or BASc degree, or its equivalent, from a recognized university.
- High academic standing, equivalent to a B or higher (equivalent to a 3.0 on a 4-point scale) at the University of Toronto, normally demonstrated by the average grade in the final two years.
- The department has no formal foreign language requirements. Students proceeding by thesis to any degree are expected to become familiar with the literature of their subjects, in whatever language it is written.
International23770 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23770 CAD per year and a duration of 36 months.
National6210 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6210 CAD per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.