The Dentistry (Research) program of University of Toronto has a common core of coursework, with the PhD degree requiring additional coursework and research training. MSc students will receive base graduate funding (stipend and tuition payment) for two years, and PhD students will received base graduate funding for five years.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Seminars in Oral Health Sciences
- Research Ethics
- Introduction to Biostatistics
- Clinical Epidemiology and Evidence-Based Care
- Investigating Pathogenic Biofilms
- Oral Physiology: Sensory and Neuromuscular Function
- 36 months
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesDentistry View 16 other Masters in Dentistry in Canada
- An appropriate bachelor of science, doctor of dental surgery, or an equivalent degree, with at least a B+ standing (3.3 out of 4.0 grade point average [GPA]) in the final year from a recognized university.
International23770 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23770 CAD per year during 36 months.
National6210 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6210 CAD per year during 36 months.
- 1,863 CAD (domestic)
- 7,131 CAD (international)
Living costs for Toronto
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.