The Chemical Engineering and Applied Chemistry program of University of Toronto is ideal for students who aspire to a rewarding career in research, whether in academia or industry. It is a stepping stone to a doctoral (PhD) degree.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fundamentals of Chemical Engineering
- Applied Mathematics
- Advanced Chemical Reaction Engineering
- Applied Chemical Thermodynamics
- Transport Phenomena
- Chemical Properties of Polymers
- A four-year degree (or equivalent) in engineering or the physical/chemical/biological sciences with a B+ average (or equivalent) in each of the last two years of full-time study.
International32518 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 32518 CAD per year and a duration of 36 months.
National6690 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6690 CAD per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.