Why Study Health Business Management with Us?
The invigorating and versatile Health Business Management programme from Metropolia University of Applied Sciences will facilitate the development of competences that boost your successful career in the field of health business.
The digital learning environment allows for maximum amount of flexibility to find the balance between studies, working, and family life.
What Will You Study?
During the first three semester the emphasis of your studies is in advanced professional studies.
The phases of the Master's Thesis, supported by studies in research skills, will be distributed across all semesters; the Thesis will give you a chance to influence on the wellbeing of populations as well as on the success of the potential business partner.
Where Our Graduates work?
Our graduates work in frontline management and senior positions in health business organizations.
- Service Innovations and Design
- Safety and Quality Processes and Management in Social and Health Care
- Strategy, Management and Leadership in Health Business
- Human Resource Management in a Changing Environment
- Health Business Economics and Business Models
- Financial Management and Accounting of Social and Health Care Organizations
- Marketing Processes and Solutions in Health Business
- Digitalization of Health Business and Enterprise Resource
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Health Administration Health Sciences View 17 other Masters in Health Sciences in Finland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- the final diploma/certificate or an interim certificate on graduation issued by the educational institution from those who have already completed their qualifications
- the final diploma/certificate or an interim certificate on graduation issued by the educational institution from those whose qualifications are yet to be completed
- Work certificates (must indicate details such as the exact start and end dates of employment, the employer’s contact information, work duties, as well as working hours for part-time work), other documents such as contracts of employment, CV etc. are not considered.
International12000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
Free of charge applicants from EU/EEA
Living costs for Helsinki
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.