The Logistics and Supply Chain Management program of the Hamad Bin Khalifa University offers innovative multidisciplinary curricula featuring a unique learning and research experience for students. During the course of their academic studies at CSE’s Division of Engineering Management and Decision Sciences, students will develop essential skills and a knowledge of engineering, management, and decision-making processes.
Currently, there are no postgraduate academic programs on offer in Qatar and very few in the region focused in the area of logistics and supply chain management, to prepare and train increasingly needed human capital. The programs are specifically aimed at building high-quality academic and entrepreneurial capacities to cope with the aggressive rate of change, and the challenges associated with the scaling of industrial systems. Notably, students will benefit from working with stakeholders from government, industry, and academia.
Overall, the programs are designed to be:
- Multidisciplinary: Students will acquire a range of essential skills to successfully lead and make informed business decisions based on analytics, optimization of manufacturing and system design, identification of optimal logistics choices, and finally contributing to guiding organizational and state policies.
- Conducive to building management and leadership skills: Students will develop the skills necessary to drive the logistics and supply chain management fields in Qatar and beyond.
- Research-oriented: Research is an integral part of the programs through which students draw on their knowledge, compile original data, test their hypotheses, and develop a research thesis that helps them advance local and regional insight into logistics and supply chain management.
- Three core courses
- Five elective courses (six if undertaking an industrial project)
- A nine-credit research thesis or a six-credit industrial/applied project
- Two semesters of graduate research seminars
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics Strategic Management Transport Management
- A strong academic record (minimum 3.0 GPA out of 4.0) from a recognized university
- A bachelor's degree or background in Engineering, computer science, information systems, business, finance, economics, management, mathematics and other related fields. Students are required to demonstrate strong analytical skills
- Applicants are required to submit a valid IELTS score of 6.5 or TOEFL score of 79 to demonstrate their proficiency in English
- Official electronic copies of transcripts and graduation statements should be submitted as part of the online application
- Applicants should submit two letters of recommendation
- Applicants should submit a personal statement as part of the online application
- Applicants should submit a copy of their current resume or curriculum vitae
- All applicants should submit an electronic copy of their passport as part of the online application
International25061 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 50123 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National25061 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 50123 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
- QAR 182,500 per full
Living costs for Ar Rayyan
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.