Sociology - Feminist and Gender Studies from University of Ottawa represents a place of excellence in knowledge creation, research and training.
Students at Sociology - Feminist and Gender Studies from University of Ottawa will:
- combine advanced studies in their primary program with analyses from a Feminist and Gender Studies perspective.
- gain knowledge in International Studies, Francophonie, Public Policy, Health, Well-Being, Justice, Society
- Citizenship And Rights
- Migration And Mobility
- Sociology Of The Environment
- Social Networks And Social Relations
- Sociology Of The Family
- The Lifecourse And Generations
- Sociology Of Religions
- Sociology Of Health
- Francophonie, Language, And Power
- Contemporary Sociological Theories
- Selected Topics In Contemporary Sociology
- Sociology Of Culture
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesHistory Gender & Sexuality Studies Sociology View 104 other Masters in History in Canada
- Students who have a BA with honours or major in sociology or in another equivalent discipline, with a minimum average of 70% (B) calculated in accordance with graduate studies guidelines
- Students who have an honours BA with a minimum average of 70% (B) in another discipline, calculated in accordance with graduate studies guidelines, but are considered to have an insufficient academic background may be accepted into a qualifying program, requiring them to complete a maximum of eight courses.
- Letter of intent: Please add a short description that includes your interest in Women Studies and your academic background and/or other relevant experience supporting your application in the collaborative program.
- 2 Recommendation letters
- English Proficiency
International18346 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9173 CAD per semester during 24 months.
National4912 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2456 CAD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Ottawa
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.