Human Kinetics from University of Ottawa aims to contribute to the accumulation of facts and scientific data related to sport, physical activity and health, as well as to foster the development of critical thinking skills and problem solving abilities.
Students at Human Kinetics from University of Ottawa will:
- gain quantitative and qualitative knowledge in the field of biophysical sciences of sport, physical activity and health.
- be able to play a determinant role in Canadian society.
- Sport and Physical Activity in Canadian Life
- Organizational Theory in Sport and Physical Activity
- Counselling Theories and Skills
- Mental Training and Quality Living
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Physiotherapy Sports Sciences View 118 other Masters in Human Medicine in Canada
- Have an honours bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in human kinetics or a related field, with a minimum average of 70% (B).
- Identify at least one professor who is willing to supervise your research and thesis.
- 2 Recommendation letters
- English Proficiency
- Letter of intent
- Approval of supervisor
International18692 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9346 CAD per semester during 24 months.
National5152 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2576 CAD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Ottawa
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.