ISEG Lisbon is taking all measures with health and safety of our community as a top priority. Since March we're operating 100% online, engaging virtually and using online tools for learning and evaluation. ISEG Lisbon is fully commited to ensure safety of our candidates for next intake, and we're preparing everything to welcome you all in September.
The Applied Econometrics and Forecasting programme at ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management (ULisboa) aims to develop the ability to integrate theoretical and empirical knowledge critically and creatively, and to familiarise students with various IT programmes for quantitative analysis.
This Masters has unique characteristics in Portugal (It is the only one in Portugal where the core area is econometrics). Program includes training in emerging areas such as Spatial Econometrics and Big Data.
MEAP graduates are employed in:
- Public sector economic research and statistics department;
- Private sector economic research and planning departments;
- Banking and Insurance;
- Higher and Secondary Education;
- Consulting Firms.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Time Series
- Statistical Inference Topics
- Free Option
- Financial Time Series
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
Applications for 2021/2022 are open.
To submit it go to link https://bit.ly/3pTKNlc
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Econometrics View 15 other Masters in Finance in Portugal
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The Masters of Applied Econometrics and Forecasting is designed for those intending to complete, consolidate, update, and strengthen their 1 st Cycle education in the areas of Statistics, Econometrics, Time Series, and Forecasting.
- Applications are considered from eligible graduates in Economics, Engineering, Statistics, Finance, Management, Mathematics, or MAEG. Applications from other Bachelors graduates will be duly considered by the Scientific and Pedagogical Board.
- This is a professional Masters by nature, conferring a professional expertise which can culminate with an internship in a company. It is also designed for those who wish to enhance their prospects of an academic and/or research career.
International4266 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6400 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA3400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5100 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.