The M.Sc. Sustainable Chemistry is developed at the Institute of Sustainable and Environmental Chemistry (ISEC) of Leuphana University of Lüneburg in cooperation with the International Sustainable Chemistry Collaborative Centre (ISC3).
- Innovations in chemistry often lay the foundations for innovations in other areas. In sustainability in particular, chemistry can play a key role in halting climate change and ensuring sustainable development.
- Experts with interdisciplinary training at the interface of chemistry and sustainability thus have a wide range of career options open to them – in research, in institutions, at public authorities and businesses, and in similar fields.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Concepts of Sustainable Chemistry
- Enviromental Chemistry
- Toxicology & Ecotoxicology
- Modelling of Chemical Properties & Fate
- Green Chemistry
- Sustainable Chemistry & Renewable Energy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online application
- Language certificate as proof of the sophisticated English language skills
- Certified copy of university degree
International9500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19000 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA9500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19000 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
- Costs: 19.000 € total plus the current term contribution of 200 € per term
Living costs for Lüneburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.