A key aspect of the Arts and Cultural Management programme from Leuphana University of Lüneburg is honing your practical skills. That is why case studies and projects in which you develop solutions to real scenarios in global practice are an integral part of the programme.
This practical aspect also gives you the opportunity to raise and explore problems from your everyday work. Students are therefore not just learners: you are an expert in your own institutional and cultural environment and share your knowledge of practice with others on the course.
A Master of Arts in Arts and Cultural Management
- qualifies you for key management roles in the broad culture sector
- enables you to secure and develop smaller and non-subsidised cultural institutions in particular with creative, sustainable solutions that reflect institutions’ artistic direction and goals and national particularities
- enables you to identify, control and develop business processes in cultural organisations and adapt them to market processes and audiences
- gives you an in-depth understanding of the specific dynamics of the culture market and the internal structures of a range of cultural organisations
- teaches you the effective and targeted application of scientific methods, for example market and resources analyses
- develops your practical skills, in particular in the establishment and development of cultural organisations
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Communication & Branding Strategies
- Accounting, Finance, Fundraising
- Methods for Analysing Markets & Building Strategies
- Qualitative & Quantitative Methods
- International Law & Cultural Policies
- Theories of Arts Consumption / Reception / Experience
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online application
- CV (table format)
- Certified copy of degree certificate
- Copy of university entrance qualification certificate
- Proof of English skills
- Proof of at least one year’s professional experience (voluntary and part-time work accepted)
- Personal statement
International6900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6900 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA6900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6900 EUR per year during 24 months.
- 6'900 Euro (60 CP variant) or 8'900 Euro (90 CP variant) plus the current term contribution of 207 Euro per term
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.