We offer a master degree in Architecture at University of Waterloo. It offers a fully cooperative professional program, and has been rated the greenest architecture curriculum in Canada.
- It is also the only Canadian school of architecture to have a permanent international facility, which has operated since 1979 in Rome, Italy.
- The school attracts top students from across Canada and around the world.
- Waterloo has built an entrepreneurial ecosystem that propels students to transform and disrupt the status quo.
- We offer our graduate students opportunities to engage in experiential learning and connect with industry to support them in inquiry and impact-driven research.
- We have a wide range of professional and online programs that, alongside our research programs, support our students in the creation of personal, economic, and societal value.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture View 36 other Masters in Architecture in Canada
- A four-year, honours pre-professional undergraduate Architecture degree or professional Bachelor of Architecture degree with a minimum overall average of 75%.
- Portfolio of design work
- Two academic references
- Supplementary Information Form (SIF)
- Resume, letter, writing sample
- Permanent Resident Card
International15392 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7696 AUD per semester during 24 months.
National4508 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2254 AUD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Waterloo
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.