The Leadership program of University of Guelph is offered online, allowing you to complete your course work around your busy schedule. This online learning is enhanced even further with brief and intensive on-campus residential periods in Guelph, Ontario, allowing you to collaborate, interact and network with your peers and faculty. You will gain the knowledge and skills to be able to tackle leadership challenges facing your own organization.
The majority of your course work will see you collaborating with peers from a diverse range of industries, such as:
- Health care/Education
- Policing and military
Are you interested in:
- Leadership through a multidisciplinary approach?
- Theoretical study backed by practical experience and analysis?
- Solving work-place challenges strategically?
Our students have careers in:
- Public Sector
- Foundations of Leadership
- Theories of Leadership
- Leadership of Organizational Change
- Strategic Leadership and Management
- Role of the Leader in Decision-Making
- The Role of the Leader as Reflective Practitioner
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Leadership View 9 other Masters in Leadership in Canada
- Four-year undergraduate degree from a recognized university
- B- average in your last two years of full-time study
- Three years (minimum) of work experience in a related field
International13674 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6837 CAD per semester during 18 months.
National4754 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2377 CAD per semester during 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.