Underpinning the fundamentals of the field is the need to manage projects within constraints including time, cost, quality and scope.
The programme provides an opportunity to learn both the theoretical fundamentals of project management as well as develop the critical skills required for entry into a project management career.
The journey to becoming an effective project manager starts with the acquisition of the right tools and technologies to support decision-making and ensure timely delivery of project objectives. The Project Management programme MSc offered at the University of Liverpool has been designed to reflect on the principles and methodologies of the leading professional project management bodies.
Opportunities are provided for MSc Project Management students to analyse and examine the most up to date, cross-sectoral developments in project management practice. It is expected that programme graduates will be equipped with the knowledge and skills to reach senior managerial positions and become successful project managers of the future.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Project and Portfolio Management in Organisations
- Planning for Risk, Uncertainty and Complexity
- Strategic Purchasing Management
- Leading and Managing Project Teams
- Executing, Controlling and Closing Projects
- Business Simulation and Analysis
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
There are no strict application deadlines but applicants are encouraged to apply in good time, particularly if they require visas or have special requirements.
180 with a dissertation
DisciplinesProject Management View 239 other Masters in Project Management in United Kingdom
- The ULMS continues to welcome applications that fulfil our admissions criteria in order to select a balanced international student cohort.
- Students will normally be expected to hold a university degree in Management, Architecture, Mathematics, Business, Engineering, Science or related disciplines at 2:1 standard from a UK university, or an equivalent academic qualification from a similar international institution.
- Non graduates with very extensive professional experience and/or other prior qualifications may also be considered. All candidates must meet our required level of English.
International20000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20000 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA10500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.