The Operations and Supply Chain Management programme offered at the University of Liverpool is aimed at graduates in management, engineering and science, practising operations professionals and non-sector professionals who wish to increase their understanding of operations and supply chain management.
The programme provides a theoretical and practical exposition of the factors that are necessary for effective operations and supply management in today’s global and highly competitive markets. In addition, it demonstrates how successful operations performance can shape and influence the sales and profit ambition of a business. You will develop a profound understanding of the processes and techniques for developing operations strategy and managing operations and supply chain activities.
Operations and supply chains are essential to competitive performance. Opportunities are provided for participants of the programme to analyse and examine the most up-to-date, cross-sectoral developments in operations and supply chain practice through a series of industrial lectures and a best-practice industry visit. It is expected that programme graduates will be equipped with the knowledge and skills to reach senior managerial positions and become the operations, logistics and supply chain management strategists of the future. There are three main target groups.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Supply Chain Operations Management
- Strategic Operations Management
- Service Operations Management
- Strategic Purchasing Management
- Lean Thinking
- Logistics and Physical Distribution
- Business Simulation and Analysis
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applicants are encouraged to apply early. This programme is in very high demand and as such may be closed at any point throughout the admissions year.
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 1573 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
- The ULMS continues to welcome applications that fulfil our admissions criteria in order to select a balanced international student cohort. As students from different countries tend to apply at different points in the application period, applications from some countries may close earlier in the year. In these cases we will aim to provide a 3-week notice period to the affected country, prior to any programme closure.
- Normally a university degree in Management, Engineering, Mathematics, Science or related disciplines at 2:1 standard from a UK university, or an equivalent academic qualification from a similar non-UK institution is required.
International22000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22000 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
National12000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12000 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.