To meet the increasing demand for MSc students to have industry experience, we have introduced this new two-year MSc programme. Designed for graduates of the highest calibre the Advanced Computer Science with a Year in Industry MSc programme offered at the University of Liverpool will develop advanced knowledge and skills and give you the opportunity to put your knowledge into practice through valuable work experience during a one year industrial placement.
Here are some of the fields in which our MSc graduates are now working:-
- Network systems and data communications analysis
- Computer software engineering (both applications and systems software)
- Network and computer systems administration
- Database administration.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Knowledge Representation
- Privacy and Security
- Advanced Algorithmic Techniques
- Geographic Data Science
- Image Processing
- Multi-core and Multi-processor Programming
- Applied Algorithmics
- Ontologies and Semantic Web
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
There are no strict application deadlines but we encourage applicants to apply early particularly if they require visas or have special requirements.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Computer Sciences Software Engineering View 603 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United Kingdom
- The minimum entry requirement is a 2:1 honours degree (or above) in Computer Science or a closely related subject.
- International Qualifications Applications from international students are welcome. International qualifications will be evaluated in line with the National Recognition Information Centre (NARIC) guidelines.
International21600 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21600 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA8850 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8850 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
- National Year 2: £1,770
- Internatioanal Year 2: £4,350
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.