The Cognitive Science studies at the University of Warsaw are conducted by the Faculty of Psychology UW in cooperation with the Institute of Philosophy UW. Cognitive Science is organized as part of the University’s integrated development programme and financed from European Funds.The University of Warsaw is the largest and best university and a leading research centre in Poland. The university works together with 800 international partners, 400 of which are from 73 countries which have signed a bilateral cooperation agreement with UW. According to the survey conducted with graduates of UW, 90% respondents find employment within a year of obtaining a degree.
- Advanced topics in cognitive science
- Methods in neuroscience
- programming in Python
- Advanced Python for cognitive scientists
- Cognitive processes modelling I
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Philosophy & Ethics Cognitive Sciences View 4 other Masters in Cognitive Sciences in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You can apply for admission if you have a bachelor’s degree, master’s degree, engineer’s degree or equivalent.
- The applicant is qualified on the basis of an entrance written exam in English which measures the basic knowledge of cognitive science and formal logic, as well as the ability of critical reading of scientific papers.
- A maximum of 45 applicants who achieve the best results from the exam – but not lower than 60% of the maximum score – will be qualified for the programme.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Warsaw
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.