The Entrepreneurship, Sustainability and Social Change programme from Linnaeus University , provides you with an in-depth understanding of, and ability to carry out, implementation and management of development projects within all sectors of society. This gives you opportunity to combine theory and practice on an advanced level.
The unique breadth of the programme comprises entrepreneurship in both private and public sector as well as in civil society, and covers the change processes that take place in interplay between the different sectors.
The pedagogy on the programme is based on problem-based learning. Great importance is attached to close collaboration with organisations from different sectors in society. You will gain an in-depth understanding of development and change processes in society – which is of high practical relevance since your knowledge will be applied to real-life cases.
There is a great demand in all sectors for people who have the ability to lead change processes within established organisations, and in the role as project manager you are in demand on the labour market. What is more, the programme also prepares you for starting your own business – for creating your own employment, work situation, and lifestyle. The programme is also suited for you who wish to prepare yourself for future PhD studies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Entrepreneurship as process and practice
- Entrepreneurship and context
- Sustainability, entrepreneurship and social change
- Entrepreneurship and social change
- Contemporary entrepreneurship research
- Qualitative and Quantitative Methods and Applications
- Degree Project in Business Administration
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSociology Entrepreneurship Sustainable Development View 12 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in Sweden
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- To meet the entry requirements for master's level (second cycle or graduate) studies, you must have been awarded a Bachelor's degree (equivalent to a Swedish kandidatexamen) from an internationally recognised university.
- a Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, in an another humanities or social sciences main field of study or the equivalent
- English B/6 or the equivalent
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11291 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22583 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
- Tuition fee, first payment: 59,000 SEK
- Tuition fee, total: 226,800 SEK
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.