Diploma MSc is a collaborative partner of the University of South Wales and on successful completion of this course, you will receive a Postgraduate Diploma in Sports and Exercise Medicine (Online).The Sports and Exercise Medicine (Online) Postgraduate Diploma from Diploma MSc is designed to be practical and clinically focused. On completion of the course, students will have obtained:
- A systematic understanding of the basics of sports medicine and exercise physiology, including the behavioural and life science basis.
- A critical awareness of current issues affecting the care of patients with certain sports related injuries and the tailored benefits of exercise.
- An advanced knowledge of sports and exercise medicine, including physiology and anatomy of exercise.
- An ability to use knowledge to adapt professional practice to meet the changing demands of healthcare systems.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Anatomy, Physiology and Psychology of Sport and Exercise
- Exercise and Sport in Relation to Chronic Disease and Populations
- Injury Prevention, Rehabilitation and Retum to Exercise
- Common Sports Injuries and Investigation
- Management and Rehabilitation Planning of Sports and Exercise Related Injuries
- The Multidisciplinary Team in Exercise and Sport
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Sports Management Sports Sciences View 163 other Masters in Human Medicine in United Kingdom
- To secure your place on the course, applicants will usually possess a 2:1 first degree or equivalent (including international qualifications) in a relevant professional healthcare field.
- Applicants will typically be Doctors, Physiotherapists, Sports Therapists or other Allied Healthcare Professionals currently working within a clinical environment.
- Registered healthcare professionals without these recognised qualifications will be considered on an individual basis and a wide range of prior experience may be taken into account.
International4980 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4980 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA4980 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4980 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.