Diploma MSc is a collaborative partner of the University of South Wales and on successful completion of this course, you will receive a Postgraduate Diploma in Sexual and Reproductive Medicine (Online).
Delivered over one year, the online Postgraduate Diploma in Sexual and Reproduction Medicine has been developed for GPs, Doctors, Nurses, Physicians, Pharmacists and other suitably qualified individuals with an interest in sexual and reproduction medicine.
On completion of the Sexual and Reproductive Medicine Postgraduate Diploma, you will be able to demonstrate:
- An understanding of the care of patients in sexual and reproductive medicine.
- A critical awareness of current issues affecting the care of patients undertaking treatments in sexual and reproductive medicine.
- Advanced knowledge of sexual and reproductive medicine that will facilitate decision-making in unpredictable and/or complex situations.
- An ability to use knowledge to adapt professional practice to meet the changing demands of healthcare systems.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Reproductive System, Fertility and Pregnancy
- Sexual Function
- Male Subfertility and Infertility
- Female Subfertility and Infertility
- Initial Management of the Infertile Couple
- Assisted Reproduction and Ethics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 277 other Masters in Public Health in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Since our courses are conducted entirely online, they are accessible to both UK and international registered healthcare professionals.
- Applicants will typically hold a first degree or equivalent (including international qualifications) in a relevant professional healthcare field, such as a medical or nursing degree. Registered healthcare professionals without these recognised qualifications will be considered on an individual basis and a wide range of prior experience may be taken into account.
- In some cases, applicants may be asked to submit a piece of work for assessment in order to confirm that they are able to work comfortably at postgraduate level, and demonstrate the requisite clinical and professional knowledge.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4500 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA4500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4500 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.