Diploma MSc is a collaborative partner of the University of South Wales and on successful completion of this course, you will receive a Postgraduate Diploma in Rheumatology.
All physicians need to be familiar with rheumatologically related conditions. Having specialist knowledge in the field of rheumatology is an increasingly important role and extra responsibility of medical personnel.
The Postgraduate Diploma in Rheumatology (Online) has been developed for Doctors, GPs, Allied Health Professionals, Practice Nurses and those with related undergraduate degrees (e.g. Chiropractors, Osteopaths, Physiotherapists, Podiatrists, Occupational therapists, Pharmacists) or equivalent professional qualifications and background experience.
OutcomesOn completion of the course, graduates will be able to:
- Demonstrate a systematic understanding of the care of patients in rheumatology
- Critically evaluate current research in rheumatology
- Apply a critical awareness of current issues affecting the care of patients undertaking rheumatology treatments
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of rheumatology that will facilitate decision-making in unpredictable and/or complex situations
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Rheumatology Epidemiology and Pathophysiology
- Multidisciplinary Treatment in Rheumatology
- Drugs and Therapeutics in Rheumatology
- Diagnosis and Management of Inflammatory Arthritis
- Connective Tissue Disease and Vasculitis
- Soft Tissue Disorders, Hypermobility and Other Rheumatology Conditions
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Physiotherapy View 9 other Masters in Physiotherapy in United Kingdom
- Since our courses are conducted entirely online, they are accessible to both UK and international registered healthcare professionals.
- To secure your place on the course, applicants will typically hold a first degree or equivalent in a relevant professional healthcare field, such as a medical or nursing degree. Registered healthcare professionals without these recognised qualifications will be considered on an individual basis and a wide range of prior experience may be taken into account.
- In some cases, applicants may be asked to submit a piece of work for assessment in order to confirm that they are able to work comfortably at postgraduate level and demonstrate the requisite clinical and professional knowledge.
International3900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3900 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA3900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3900 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.