Respiratory medicine is an increasingly important field of medicine, as respiratory disease is a growing cause of morbidity and mortality.
On completion of this Respiratory Medicine (Online) Postgraduate Diploma from Diploma MSc, graduates will be able to demonstrate:
- A critical awareness of current issues affecting the care of patients undertaking respiratory treatments.
- An advanced knowledge of respiratory medicine and other associated conditions that will facilitate decision-making in unpredictable and/or complex situations.
- An ability to use knowledge to adapt professional practice to meet the changing demands of healthcare systems.
- An in-depth understanding of the scope and delivery of respiratory treatments including horizon scanning of potential new treatments for the wider population.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Symptoms, Signs and Investigations
- Asthma and Allergy
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Thoracic Oncology and Pleural Disease
- Respiratory Infections: Diagnoses and Management
- Wider Respiratory Horizon
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 249 other Masters in Human Medicine in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Since our courses are conducted entirely online, they are accessible to both UK and international registered healthcare professionals.
- Applicants will typically hold a first degree or equivalent (including international qualifications) in a relevant professional healthcare field, such as a medical or nursing degree. Registered healthcare professionals without these recognised qualifications will be considered on an individual basis and a wide range of prior experience may be taken into account.
- In some cases, applicants may be asked to submit a piece of work for assessment in order to confirm that they are able to work comfortably at postgraduate level, and demonstrate the requisite clinical and professional knowledge.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3900 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA3900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3900 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.