Do you feel out of your comfort zone when a patient displays symptoms of kidney problems? Would you like to improve your management of acute kidney injury and chronic kidney disease patients? Could your organisation benefit from a renal specialist? If so, this Renal Medicine Postgraduate Diploma can help.
In clinical practice, kidney disease is encountered frequently by the non-kidney specialist, especially as it is as a complication of common conditions such as diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
On completion of the Renal Medicine (Online) Postgraduate Diploma from Diploma MSc, you will be able to:
- Diagnose and treat patients with symptoms of kidney disease with confidence, without being a kidney specialist.
- Use your new knowledge and skills to prevent or reduce the progression of chronic kidney disease and ensure timely referral to secondary care.
- Help treat dialysis and transplant patients from a primary care perspective.
- Consolidate your knowledge to ensure best patient care and service outcomes.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Recognising Acute Kidney Injury and Chronic Kidney Disease
- Managing Acute Kidney Injury
- Managing Chronic Kidney Disease
- Systemic Conditions Impacting the Kidneys
- Dialysis and Transplant Patients in Primary Care
- Living with Kidney Disease
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 277 other Masters in Public Health in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Since our courses are conducted entirely online, they are accessible to both UK and international registered healthcare professionals.
- Applicants will typically hold a first degree or equivalent (including international qualifications) in a relevant professional healthcare field, such as a medical or nursing degree. Registered healthcare professionals without these recognised qualifications will be considered on an individual basis and a wide range of prior experience may be taken into account.
- In some cases, applicants may be asked to submit a piece of work for assessment in order to confirm that they are able to work comfortably at postgraduate level, and demonstrate the requisite clinical and professional knowledge.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4500 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA4500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4500 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.