Diploma MSc is a collaborative partner of the University of South Wales and on successful completion of this course, you will receive a Postgraduate Diploma in Preventative Cardiovascular Medicine (Online) .
Preventative Cardiovascular Medicine is a rapidly evolving branch of medicine involved in the prevention of cardiovascular diseases such as stroke, coronary heart disease and peripheral vascular disease.
The Preventative Cardiovascular Medicine (Online) Postgraduate Diploma from Diploma MSc is designed to be practical and clinically focused. The course will provide an integrated approach to preventative cardiovascular medicine, focusing on applying scientific principles to direct patient care and create healthcare professionals who can independently assess, evaluate and disseminate the evidence base related to preventative cardiovascular medicine.
On completion of the course, graduates will be able to demonstrate:
- A systematic understanding of the care of patients in preventative cardiovascular medicine.
- A critical awareness of current issues affecting the care of patients undertaking preventative cardiovascular treatments.
- An advanced knowledge of preventative cardiovascular medicine that will facilitate decision-making in unpredictable and/or complex situations.
- An ability to use knowledge to adapt professional practice to meet the changing demands of healthcare systems.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Preventative Cardiovascular Medicine
- Cardiovascular Risk Management
- Lipid Metabolism in Clinical Practice
- Management of Lipid Disorders
- Hypertension: Diagnosis and Management
- Preventative Cardiovascular Medicine in Special Situations
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Health Administration Health Sciences View 477 other Masters in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Since our courses are conducted entirely online, they are accessible to both UK and international registered healthcare professionals.
- Applicants will typically hold a first degree or equivalent (including international qualifications) in a relevant professional healthcare field, such as a medical or nursing degree. Registered healthcare professionals without these recognised qualifications will be considered on an individual basis and a wide range of prior experience may be taken into account.
- In some cases, applicants may be asked to submit a piece of work for assessment in order to confirm that they are able to work comfortably at postgraduate level, and demonstrate the requisite clinical and professional knowledge.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4500 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA4500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4500 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.