Diploma MSc is a collaborative partner of the University of South Wales and on successful completion of this course, you will receive an LLeadership in Healthcare (Online) MSc.
The one year MSc in Leadership in Healthcare is available to those who have successfully completed the Leadership in Healthcare Postgraduate Diploma (120 credits). This can be from Diploma MSc, the University of South Wales or from another UK university (having completed similar modules).
On completion of the course you will be able to:
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of organisations, their management and the changing external context in which they operate.
- Apply a variety of leadership and management theories and philosophies to complex situations in healthcare settings.
- Demonstrate the application of personal and theoretical strategies to bring about change in complex situations and organisations.
- Develop a knowledge of a range of research methods and techniques applied to leadership in healthcare.
- Use of appropriate research and critical perspectives to address a chosen healthcare leadership/management situation in depth.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methodologies and Critical Appraisal
- Professional Proiect
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
180 credits with the first 120 credits deriving from the postgraduate diploma
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Public Health Health Management View 248 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Entry to the one year Leadership in Healthcare MSc will require successful completion of the Leadership in Healthcare Postgraduate Diploma (120 credits).
Individuals who have not completed the postgraduate diploma can apply for the Leadership in Healthcare MSc as a two year course consisting of eight modules (180 credits) with the first 120 credits deriving from the postgraduate diploma.Applicants should be working in a clinical setting, either in the UK or overseas, and have a science degree in a relevant subject. You will also need to submit copies of the following with your application:
- Qualification certificates
- A maximum of two professional and/or academic references
International3900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3900 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA3900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3900 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.