This is more than a management course. Managers are responsible for planning, organising, leading and controlling functions within an organisation. But not all managers are leaders.
The Leadership in Healthcare (Online) Postgraduate Diploma from Diploma MSc course will help you in becoming a leader, enabling you to:
- Develop a team culture of trust that delivers results.
- Navigate teams through change with tenacity.
- Address challenges innovatively and ethically.
- Make positive decisions with confidence.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leadership in Healthcare
- Developing Human and Organisational Potential in Healthcare
- Quality, Clinical and Corporate Govemance in Healthcare
- Career and Team Development in Healthcare Organisations
- Strategy and Innovation for Healthcare Leaders
- Change Management in Healthcare Organisations
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Health Administration Health Sciences View 369 other Masters in Management Studies in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- This course is suitable for anyone working in a healthcare managerial leadership role, including GP Practice Managers, Pharmacy Managers, Healthcare Directorate Managers and Managers in Pharmaceutical Companies. You will typically hold a first degree or equivalent (including international qualifications) but this does not have to be in medicine. Professionals without these recognised qualifications will be considered on an individual basis and a wide range of prior experience may be taken into account.
- Since our courses are conducted entirely online, they are accessible to both UK and international professionals.
- In some cases, applicants may be asked to submit a piece of work for assessment in order to confirm that they are able to work comfortably at postgraduate level, and demonstrate the requisite clinical and/or professional knowledge.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4500 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA4500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4500 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.