Diploma MSc is a collaborative partner of the University of South Wales and on successful completion of this course, you will receive a Postgraduate Diploma in Leadership in Healthcare (Online).This is more than a management course. Managers are responsible for planning, organising, leading and controlling functions within an organisation. But not all managers are leaders.
OutcomesThe Leadership in Healthcare Postgradaute Diploma course will help you in becoming a leader, enabling you to:
- Develop a team culture of trust that delivers results.
- Navigate teams through change with tenacity.
- Address challenges innovatively and ethically.
- Make positive decisions with confidence.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leadership in Healthcare
- Developing Human and Organisational Potential in Healthcare
- Quality, Clinical and Corporate Govemance in Healthcare
- Career and Team Development in Healthcare Organisations
- Strategy and Innovation for Healthcare Leaders
- Change Management in Healthcare Organisations
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Health Management View 248 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
This course is suitable for anyone working in a healthcare managerial leadership role. Additionally, this course is useful for GP Practice Managers, Pharmacy Managers, Healthcare Directorate Managers and Managers in Pharmaceutical Companies. You will typically hold a degree, but this does not have to be in medicine.To secure your place on the course, we require you to have:
- Either a medical degree OR a non-medical degree (but working in a healthcare managerial leadership role)
- A maximum of two professional and/or academic references
- IELTS overall score of 6.0 (with a minimum of 5.5 for each band) OR an equivalent qualification
International3900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3900 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA3900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3900 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.