The Postgraduate Diploma in Gastroenterology answers the need for enhancing professional skills and knowledge in the field of gastroenterology, as there is increasing competition for employment in the healthcare arena, as well as increasing specialisation.
For healthcare professionals who successfully complete our Postgraduate Diploma in Gastroenterology (Online) , career progression would likely be facilitated, as well as the direct opportunity to improve patient care.
On completion of the Gastroenterology (Online) Postgraduate Diploma from Diploma MSc , you will be able to:
- Articulate professional decisions, incorporating an evidence-based rationale, in a variety of diverse and complex situations related to gastroenterology.
- Demonstrate the critical application of gastroenterology research to clinical practice.
- Apply life-long learning and advanced problem solving skills to clinical practice.
- Demonstrate leadership in the delivery and advancement of gastroenterology related care.
- Demonstrate leadership of teams in multi-agency, multi-cultural and/or international contexts.
- Demonstrate evaluation skills in the delivery of care to patients.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Small Bowel and Nutrition
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Health Management Health Sciences View 313 other Masters in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Since our courses are conducted entirely online, they are accessible to both UK and international registered healthcare professionals.
- To secure your place on the course, applicants will typically hold a first degree or equivalent in a relevant professional healthcare field, such as a medical or nursing degree. Registered healthcare professionals without these recognised qualifications will be considered on an individual basis and a wide range of prior experience may be taken into account.
- In some cases, applicants may be asked to submit a piece of work for assessment in order to confirm that they are able to work comfortably at postgraduate level and demonstrate the requisite clinical and professional knowledge.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3900 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA3900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3900 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.