This practical and clinically-focused Endocrinology (Online) Postgraduate Diploma from Diploma MSc is designed to be relevant to all health professionals who have exposure to people with endocrine related disorders and is particularly relevant to Specialist Registrars, Endocrine Nurses and those Primary Care Physicians with a specialist interest in endocrinology.
On completion of the Endocrinology Postgraduate Diploma, students will have:
- A greater confidence and understanding of the management of patients with endocrine disorders through case studies and discussion.
- Improved critical analysis of published data and data interpretation.
Applicants will typically be health professionals who have regular exposure to people with endocrine disorders. They may be part of a team that delivers care, a leader of that team, or an individual who treats people with endocrine disorders.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Disorders of the Hypothalamus and Pituitary
- Disorders of the Thyroid
- Disorders of the Adrenals
- Disorders of Parathyroids, Calcium and Bone
- Reproductive Endocrinology
- Endocrine Related Cancer
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 477 other Masters in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Since our courses are conducted entirely online, they are accessible to both UK and international registered healthcare professionals.
- Applicants will typically hold a first degree or equivalent (including international qualifications) in a relevant professional healthcare field, such as a medical or nursing degree. Registered healthcare professionals without these recognised qualifications will be considered on an individual basis and a wide range of prior experience may be taken into account.
- In some cases, applicants may be asked to submit a piece of work for assessment in order to confirm that they are able to work comfortably at postgraduate level, and demonstrate the requisite clinical and professional knowledge.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4500 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA4500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4500 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.