Diploma MSc is a collaborative partner of the University of South Wales and on successful completion of this course, you will receive a Postgraduate Diploma in Endocrinology (Online).
This practical and clinically-focused course is designed to be relevant to all health professionals who have exposure to people with endocrine related disorders and is particularly relevant to Specialist Registrars, Endocrine Nurses and those Primary Care Physicians with a specialist interest in endocrinology.On completion of the Endocrinology Postgraduate Diploma, students will have:
- A greater confidence and understanding of the management of patients with endocrine disorders through case studies and discussion.
- Improved critical analysis of published data and data interpretation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Disorders of the Hypothalamus and Pituitary
- Disorders of the Thyroid
- Disorders of the Adrenals
- Disorders of Parathyroids, Calcium and Bone
- Reproductive Endocrinology
- Endocrine Related Cancer
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesHuman Medicine View 174 other Masters in Human Medicine in United Kingdom
- Since our courses are conducted entirely online, they are accessible to both UK and international registered healthcare professionals.
- To secure your place on the course, applicants will typically hold a first degree or equivalent (including international qualifications) in a relevant professional healthcare field, such as a medical or nursing degree.
- In some cases, applicants may be asked to submit a piece of work for assessment in order to confirm that they are able to work comfortably at postgraduate level, and demonstrate the requisite clinical and professional knowledge.
International3900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3900 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA3900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3900 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.