The Diabetes (Online) Postgraduate Diploma from Diploma MSc is specially developed for busy health professionals and is practical and clinically focused. The successful completion of this course will enable graduates to have:
- A greater understanding of the multidisciplinary approach to the care of people with diabetes.
- Experience of developing local guidelines, patient information literature or care pathways, which will be part of individual and group activities.
- A greater confidence and understanding of the management of people with diabetes through case studies and discussion.
- Improved critical analysis of published data and data interpretation.
Applicants will typically be registered healthcare professionals who have a day to day exposure to people with diabetes. They may be part of a team which delivers care, a leader of that team, or an individual who treats people with diabetes.
The Diabetes Postgraduate Diploma course is particularly relevant to General Practitioners, Practice Nurses, Diabetes Specialist Nurses, Podiatrists, Pharmacists, Dieticians and Pharmaceutical Representatives.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Diabetes
- Approaches to Care
- Promoting Self Care
- Management of Diabetes
- Complications (microvascular)
- Complications (macrovascular)
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management Health Sciences View 96 other Masters in Health Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Since our courses are conducted entirely online, they are accessible to both UK and international registered healthcare professionals.
- To secure your place on the course, applicants will typically hold a first degree or equivalent in a relevant professional healthcare field, such as a medical or nursing degree. Registered healthcare professionals without these recognised qualifications will be considered on an individual basis and a wide range of prior experience may be taken into account.
- In some cases, applicants may be asked to submit a piece of work for assessment in order to confirm that they are able to work comfortably at postgraduate level and demonstrate the requisite clinical and professional knowledge.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4980 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4980 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA4980 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4980 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.