Diploma MSc is a collaborative partner of the University of South Wales. On successful completion of this course, you will receive a Postgraduate Diploma in Dermatology in Clinical Practice (Online) .
The Dermatology in Clinical Practice (Online) from Diploma MSc satisfies the growing international demand for dermatology courses. Having a specialist knowledge in dermatology is an increasingly important asset for medical personnel. Our course is designed to help healthcare professionals specialise in their career and aid the need for more dermatology professionals. The Dermatology in Clinical Practice Postgraduate Diploma is applicable to all GPs, Practice Nurses, Specialist Nurses and Pharmacists exposed to patients with dermatological conditions.
On completion of the dermatology postgraduate course, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate a systematic understanding of the care of patients with dermatological conditions.
- Critically evaluate current research in practical dermatology.
- Deliver management strategies for the investigation and treatment of patients with dermatological conditions.
- Critically appraise current and potential practical dermatological treatments for use in a variety of population groups.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Dermatology in Clinical Practice Overview
- Lumps, Bumps and Skin Cancer
- Lesions at Specific Sites
- Inflammatory Dermatoses
- Skin Infections
- Dermatology in Specific Populations
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Health Administration Health Sciences View 160 other Masters in Health Administration in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Since our courses are conducted entirely online, they are accessible to both UK and international registered healthcare professionals.
- Applicants will typically hold a first degree or equivalent (including international qualifications) in a relevant professional healthcare field, such as a medical or nursing degree. Registered healthcare professionals without these recognised qualifications will be considered on an individual basis and a wide range of prior experience may be taken into account.
- In some cases, applicants may be asked to submit a piece of work for assessment in order to confirm that they are able to work comfortably at postgraduate level, and demonstrate the requisite clinical and professional knowledge.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4980 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4980 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA4980 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4980 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.