Acute medicine is a rapidly evolving specialty that functions as the bedrock of hospital-based medicine and emergency care. Since many registered healthcare professionals are exposed to acute medicine within their daily work routines, there is an increasing demand for tailored postgraduate education. Our course caters for this demand, enabling you to develop a systematic understanding of evidence-based, protocol-delivered practice that is pivotal in optimising acute care.
Unlike a practical course in acute medicine, our theoretical course aims to enhance the existing knowledge of healthcare professionals. These can be implemented when addressing complex issues in patient management, directly benefiting patient care.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Respiratory and Cardiovascular Emergencies
- Diabetes and Endocrine Emergencies
- Gastroenterological Emergencies
- Acute Presentations with Infection and Sepsis
- Acute Neurological Disorders and Stroke
- Acute Renal, Metabolic and Toxicological Emergencies
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Health Administration Health Sciences View 476 other Masters in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Since our courses are conducted entirely online, they are accessible to both UK and international registered healthcare professionals.
- Applicants will typically hold a first degree or equivalent (including international qualifications) in a relevant professional healthcare field, such as a medical or nursing degree. Registered healthcare professionals without these recognised qualifications will be considered on an individual basis and a wide range of prior experience may be taken into account.
- In some cases, applicants may be asked to submit a piece of work for assessment in order to confirm that they are able to work comfortably at postgraduate level, and demonstrate the requisite clinical and professional knowledge.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4980 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4980 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA4980 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4980 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.