Diploma MSc is a collaborative partner of the University of South Wales and on successful completion of this course, you will receive a Postgraduate Diploma in Acute Medicine (Online).
Acute medicine is a rapidly evolving specialty that functions as the bedrock of hospital-based medicine and emergency care. Since many registered healthcare professionals are exposed to acute medicine within their daily work routines, there is an increasing demand for tailored postgraduate education. Our course caters for this demand, enabling you to develop a systematic understanding of evidence-based, protocol-delivered practice that is pivotal in optimising acute care.
Unlike a practical course in acute medicine, our theoretical course aims to enhance the existing knowledge of healthcare professionals, and provides an in-depth understanding of relevant guidance and protocols in acute medicine. These can be implemented when addressing complex issues in patient management, directly benefiting patient care.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Respiratory and Cardiovascular Emergencies
- Diabetes and Endocrine Emergencies
- Gastroenterological Emergencies
- Acute Presentations with Infection and Sepsis
- Acute Neurological Disorders and Stroke
- Acute Renal, Metabolic and Toxicological Emergencies
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Health Management View 92 other Masters in Health Management in United Kingdom
- Since our courses are conducted entirely online, they are accessible to both UK and international registered healthcare professionals.
- To secure your place on the course, applicants will typically hold a first degree or equivalent in a relevant professional healthcare field, such as a medical or nursing degree. Registered healthcare professionals without these recognised qualifications will be considered on an individual basis and a wide range of prior experience may be taken into account.
- In some cases, applicants may be asked to submit a piece of work for assessment in order to confirm that they are able to work comfortably at postgraduate level and demonstrate the requisite clinical and professional knowledge.
International3900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3900 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA3900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3900 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.