Our innovation lab and simulation modules allow you to approach business problems in an applied, innovative and creative environment to reflect the skills and competencies required in real-word situations. The ability to communicate findings and implement strategies are developed in leadership and project management modules.
Who Should Consider the MSc in Business Analytics at University of Limerick;
Business graduates looking to further develop business and quantitative skills.Graduates with a significant business component in their degrees looking to further develop business and quantitative skills
Why Should you Consider the MSc in Business Analytics?
- Graduates will have a strategic understanding of business analytics and appreciate the connections between this discipline and other areas of business to make holistic decision when analysing business problems and situations.
- Graduates will develop critical thinking skills, understand the connection between quantitative and qualitative tools, theories and context so that they can solve business problems and make effective decisions.
- Graduates will understand how to develop new and innovative business opportunities and solutions in a dynamic international business environment.
- Graduates will develop the leadership, influence and change skills necessary to be effective business managers and leaders; demonstrating self-awareness, emotional intelligence, curiosity, visionary and strategic thinking, teamwork, reflection and knowledge transfer skills
- Graduates will demonstrate ethical reasoning skills, understand social, civic,and professional responsibilities and aspire to add value to society.
- Business Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Quantitative Analyst
- Management Consultant
- Project Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Research Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Data Analyst
More informationVisit official programme website
- Data and Analyticcal Decision Making
- Statistics for Business Analytics
- Database Systems in Practice
- Machine Learning & Applications
- Project Management in Practice
- Data Governance & Ethics
- Applied Econometrics for Business
- Digital Organisations, Markets & Consumers
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics View 11 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in Ireland
- The minimum entry requirement will be a primary degree (Level 8 - National Qualifications Authority of Ireland) in a relevant area (business, finance, economics and mathematics) with an award of Second Class Honours Grade 2. Applicants with relevant professional qualifications and experience and/or with an appropriate honours degree in a cognate discipline may also be considered for admission.
- An interview may also form part of the selection process. Applicants who cannot satisfy the minimum 2.2 honours primary degree requirement may be accepted on the basis of relevant professional experience. Applicants must also satisfy the Universities English Language Requirements.
International14934 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14934 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA10042 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10042 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.