This Software Development - International Systems program offered at University of Limerick is aimed at students who hold a primary degree in another discipline and builds on key transferable outcomes that they bring from that degree: outcomes like self-learning, communication and critical thinking.It will provide students with the opportunity to gain state-of-the-art knowledge in a wide range of software development activities like requirements analysis, software design, implementation and testing.
It will couple this with specialist knowledge in the field of customizing systems for different (international and cultural) markets, through the inclusion of modules on language engineering and translation technology. As such, it serves the continuous demand that exists for software development graduates, both nationally and internationally.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Research Methods
- Software Engineering Development Paradigms
- Language Engineering & Translation Technology
- Best Practice Software Internationalisation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering International Development View 16 other Masters in International Development in Ireland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants for a Master’s programme must normally have a first or second class Level 8 honours degree (NFQ or other internationally recognised equivalent) in any discipline where knowledge from that degree could be usefully complemented by the state-of-the-art, software development/engineering expertise that this course offers. Example disciplines include, but are not limited to, Linguistics, Arts, Humanities, Social Sciences, Science, Business, Health and Medicine.
International14751 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14751 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA6169 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6169 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Year 2: EU-EEA: 5,992eur/ Non-EU-EEA: 14,324 eur
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.