Our Master of Public Health (Online) programme at University College Cork will equip you with the core knowledge and specialised skills necessary to make a real difference in public health.
The Master of Public Health is a multi-disciplinary programme that will provide students with skills in health promotion, health protection, epidemiology, biostatistics and global health - in preparation for a career in public health practice or research.
Our online MPH builds on the success of our campus-based MPH programme, the largest programme of its kind in Ireland. Studying for an MPH online with UCC offers a dynamic, innovative and structured learning experience. Our online programme allows students to continue their professional careers while interacting and connecting with the curriculum that includes:
- Real-life case studies
- Video lectures
- Interactive assignments
- Digital tools and resources
- Systematic Reviews and Meta-Analysis
- Public Health Core Principles and Overview
- Health Economics for Public Health
- Health Protection
- Quantitative Research and Epidemiology
- 22 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 59 other Masters in Health Sciences in Ireland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All applicants will be required to write a 500-word statement demonstrating suitability to undertake a Master of Public Health.
- Possess a NFQ level 8 degree in a relevant subject area or
- Possess a NFQ level 9 postgraduate diploma in a relevant subject area
International10300 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10300 EUR per year during 22 months.
EU/EEA8130 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8130 EUR per year during 22 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.