Our Master of Public Health (Online) programme at University College Cork will equip you with the core knowledge and specialised skills necessary to make a real difference in public health. This part-time online MPH is a structured programme delivered over 22 months.
This Master of Public Health programme consists of 90 credits. Each 10-credit module will be delivered over 8 weeks and each 5-credit module will be delivered over 4 weeks. Modules are delivered at a time according to the pre-determined programme calendar.
A 10-credit module consists of an estimated student workload of 200 hours and a 5-credit module an estimated workload of 100 hours. Student workload consists of online, self-directed learning, required readings and subject investigation, online activities and assignments for preparation, participation and submission.
- Systematic Reviews and Meta-Analysis
- Public Health Core Principles and Overview
- Health Economics for Public Health
- Introduction to Health Protection
- Quantitative Research and Epidemiology
- 22 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 51 other Masters in Health Sciences in Ireland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All applicants will be required to write a 300-word statement demonstrating suitability to undertake a Master of Public Health.
- All applicants are required to meet one of the following:
- Possess a NFQ level 8 degree in a relevant subject area (minimum 2H1) OR
- Possess a NFQ level 9 postgraduate diploma in a relevant subject area (minimum 2H1)
International10130 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10130 EUR per year during 22 months.
EU/EEA8130 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8130 EUR per year during 22 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.