Project management is a discipline applied in many aspects of professional life. However, academic training rarely includes a project-based perspective for the organisation of work.
This can lead to uncertainties, in the day-to-day work, about the best ways to deal with the problems arising in the projects and in their integration with the organisations: planning, control and project phases; change and risk management; communication and conflict management; safety and environment, etc.
In the European Master's in Project Management programme from the University of the Basque Country, you will acquire adequate theoretical knowledge for enhancing your development of advanced scientific knowledge on project management, in order to address the challenges that emerge in the scope of work organisation.
4 Reasons to Study this Master
- The Master's programme offers the option to obtain a dual degree, one awarded by the UPV/EHU and the other by the Fachhochschule Dortmund (Dortmund University of Applied Sciences and Arts) in Germany.
- The schedule of the Master's programme makes it compatible with many jobs, since the classes are taught on Fridays from 16:00 to 21:00 and on Saturdays from 9:00 a 14:00.
- The majority of the teaching staff has a proven experience in managing projects and some of them are professionals working for certain companies who, in addition to their jobs, teach in the Master's degree programme, thereby offering a closer vision of the market.
- A part of the teaching staff comprises of professors from other universities with a long track record of teaching in the field of Project Management.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Change management
- Communication, negotiation and conflict management
- Contracts and legal aspects
- Creativity and decision making
- Economics of Project Management
- Environment and safety
- Information and Knowledge Management
- Program and portfolio management
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesProject Management Business Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 98 other Masters in Business Administration in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- English: C1 qualification in English or equivalent (34%)
- Other: Professional experience in project management, if any (33%)
- Student Record: Academic marks (33%)
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Agronomical Engineer
- Bachelor's Degree in Advertising & Public Relations
- Bachelor's Degree in Dentistry
- Bachelor's Degree in Journalism
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Work
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Degree In Industrial Electronic Engineering & Automatics
- Degree In Industrial Technology Engineering
International2000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA2000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Bilbao
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.