Join our Global MBA programme and you will:
- Gain a world-class MBA while you study flexibly online – without interruption to your work or personal commitments
- Experience thought leadership in global business from our world-leading faculty of academic staff, respected industry experts, researchers and business practitioners
- Be empowered to become a bold, courageous and visionary leader, ready to tackle the challenges of global business
- Acquire the advanced business knowledge, interpersonal and analytical skills you need to make bold business decisions and lead you and your organisation to success
- Develop your understanding of various organisations, their management, and their changing external contexts
- Build strong career potential for you in business and management by boosting your professional skills and imparting an attitude towards leadership, change and enterprise which is both positive and critical
- Strengthen your ability to apply knowledge and understanding to complex issues, both systemically and creatively, so that theory is converted into practice from a critical and informed perspective
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Operations Management
- Leading People in Organisations
- Technology and Innovation
- Business Mastery Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 26 other Masters in Economics in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
To be considered for our Global MBA programme, you’ll need to have:
- A university degree or appropriate professional qualification. If you don’t have a degree or a professional qualification, you may be considered based on evidence of your ability to study successfully at postgraduate level. This evidence may include Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) results, together with evidence of substantial business or professional achievement; and
- A minimum of five years full-time relevant work experience gained after graduation; and
- If English isn’t your first language, a minimum IELTS score of 7.0.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30000 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA15000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30000 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.