The Master of Sports, Exercise and Human Performance at the University of Münster program aims to enable students to work in research-based occupational areas, to make scienfitically based decisions, to generate knowledge, as well as being able to do diagnostics, planning and evaluating independently.The students should achieve profession-specific competences in leadership and communication skills to finally be placed in leading and decisive staff positions.The masters degree is a graduate program including 120 ECTS-Credit-Points designed for undergraduate students who achieved skills in natural and behavioural sciences including medical aspects of sports and human movement. Elementary methodological knowledge is necessary as well as capabilities in experimental and field research.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Exercise and sports psychology
- Motor control and learning
- Exercise and sports biology
- Advanced resarch methods
- Skills for scientific labor markets
- Current research project
- Professional specialization and project design
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation Sports Sciences View 12 other Masters in Sports Sciences in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Graduation in a subject-specific undergraduate study program including a standard period of study of 6 semesters which awarded a Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) or comparable qualifications for a profession degree
- 2. At least 10 Credit-Points in Statistics (e.g. advanced statistics and/or experimental methods)
- 3. At least 5 Credit-Points in Biology, especially in sports and/or Biomechanics
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
- The semester fee is € 303
Living costs for Münster
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.