Your key to disrupt in the global market. When it comes to international economy, technology and growth are the key points in order to build diversified, powerful and sustainable business models.
That is why, going beyond the theories about innovation, we created this program thinking about those professionals who want to position themselves as global leaders, and those willing to gain the necessary skills and tools for innovating and create their own business.
Upon graduation, the International Business Management and Innovation students from BEBS (Barcelona Executive Business School) are ready to deeply understand the processes involved in creating digital start-up businesses from inception to launch, and how both new and established organisations can respond to the opportunities and threats associated with disruptive innovation in a globalized world.
Doble Degree in Business Management & Innovation
- MBA in International Business Management & Innovation by BEBS Barcelona Executive Business School
- The accreditation for the second degree is currently in process.
BEBS is a private business school, providing higher education which is valid worldwide.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategy & Globalization
- Leadership and Human Resources Management
- Operations Management and Trade
- International Marketing
- Financial and Economic Management
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Business Game Simulation
- Innovation Fundamentals
- Preparing People & Organization to Innovate
- Defining the Corporate Innovation Strategy
- Implementing the Innovation Project
- New Technologies & Access to New Markets
- Final Master Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
On campus intake: October 26th, 2020
Online intakes: Bi-monthly, from October 2020
- Proactive tutoring and support
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions)
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 24 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in Spain
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Up-to-date Resume (CV)
- Motivation letter (include the program you are interested in and the intake date)
- Passport or ID copy
- Bachelor’s degree
- Academic record (Transcript/Grades)
- IELTS 6.0 or equivalent, such as TOEFL or previous education in English
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International6350 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6350 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 10 months.
EU/EEA6350 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6350 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 10 months.
- Online: 5350 euros
- On Campus: 6350 euros
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.