You will learn how to convey the brand values and identity of a fashion collection through powerful image-based storytelling and visual merchandising strategies for window and in-store displays.
Graduates of this program can start their own consulting businesses or work for fashion brands, advertising agencies, media companies, and more.
Job titles include:
- Visual fashion brand communicator
- Fashion stylist
- Visual merchandiser
- Display designer
- Fashion show organizer
- Brand and communication strategist
- Celebrity assistant
More informationVisit official programme website
Coursework focuses on examining the history of fashion design, learning management and marketing strategies for fashion and luxury goods companies, developing skills with visualization and graphic rendering, branding your own work, and developing your professional identity.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesMarketing Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Fashion Design View 23 other Masters in Marketing in Italy
- Curriculum vitae/résumé
- Artistic and/or professional portfolio of projects
- Letter of motivation
- An English translation of the academic transcript, listing courses and exams, noting the number of hours per credit and giving a brief description of each course
- Copy of bachelor’s degree/academic diploma translated into English
- Documentation regarding further courses or seminars attended (if available)
- Certificate of English language proficiency
- Copy of passport
- Receipt for payment of the €100 application fee
International25600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25600 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA16900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16900 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Domus Academy wants to motivate young talents who think outside the box and are eager to have an intensive experience in Italian design culture.
For this reason every year Domus Academy launches specific international contests, in partnership with leading companies, awarding the very best talents with three partial scholarships for each of the Courses, respectively covering part of the total tuition fee.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.