In the Inclusive Design program at OCAD University, you will learn to think differently and aim to break through societal barriers to address the growing demand for access and inclusion.
- You’ll also explore equity and access issues through the lens of iterative design, leveraged by the application of inclusive digital technologies.
- Unlearning & Questioning
- Inclusive Research Methods
- Design Opportunities
- Inclusive Art, Design and Communication
- The Difference
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesDesign Graphic Design User Experience Design View 48 other Masters in Design in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
For consideration by the admissions committee, and in addition to the basic application requirements, applicants need to complete and submit the following through the Graduate Application Portal:
- Statement of Intent: Applicants should provide further information about themselves by addressing the following questions in their Statement of Intent (maximum 1000 words):
- How does your academic background and/or professional experience relate to this program?
- What other unique perspectives do you bring that would contribute to the program’s diverse learning community?
- What are some questions that you hope to explore during your time in the Inclusive Design program?
International33258 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16629 CAD per semester during 24 months.
National18528 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9264 CAD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Toronto
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.