Project management is the discipline of organizing, securing and managing resources so as to complete the project within the defined scope, time, cost and quality constraints within acceptable levels of risk.
The Master of Science in IT Project Management program at the Warsaw School of Computer Science, along with a valuable academic qualification, provides students with the professional expertise needed to plan and execute a range of IT projects and to avoid typical pitfalls of missed deadlines and mismanaged resources.
Additionally, the program enables students to gain experience in currently-available project management methodologies, and introduces new developments regarding management decision support tools like simulation and artificial intelligence techniques. Because of evolving character of the discipline students are taught concepts and skills required to develop new, or enhance existing, procedures to solve project management problems.
Only in this year's edition of MSc in IT Project Management we can guarantee:
- Study free of charge for the participants of this project only
- Exclusively in English
- European Credit Transfer System (ECTS)
- Full time or part time
- Scholarship to cover living expenses (appx. 900 PLN/month)
- Distinguished academic staff
- Modern educational centre with a library
- Summer language workshop
- Foreign language learning
- Help in finding accomodation
- Friendly atmosphere
- Helpful administrative staff
- Convenient location
- Support of the educational process by experienced practitioners
- Students thematic clubs
- Help in finding a job after graduation
- Assistance in every step of the way
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Overview of the course:
- The course runs for two years (four semesters) from October 2017 to June 2019. There is one break during the winter semester around Christmas and another break during the summer semester around Easter.
- Students will be organized into two groups, one full time group with classes taking place during the day and one part-time group with classes taking place in the late afternoons and evenings.
- Students are expected to earn 120 ECTS within the period of study and obtain the title of Master of Science enabling them to take up other postgraduate courses and apply for PhD programs at all Polish and foreign universities.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
For international candidates please allow at least 3 months for application and visa issues.
DisciplinesProject Management Informatics & Information Sciences Artificial Intelligence View 10 other Masters in Artificial Intelligence in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- scan/copy of the Bachelor degree Diploma/Certificate in the field of computer science or related field
- apostille/legalization of the Bachelor diploma (if applicable)
- a certificate proving your knowledge language skills
- 2 passport size photographs
- medical certificate proving there are no contraindications to study computer science
- A copy of valid visa or residence card (to be submitted as soon as possible after receiving)
- student health insurance for the period of study (to be submitted in person before the beginning of the academic year)
- Certified translations into English of any of the above documents if the original is in a language different than English
International2700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2700 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA2700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2700 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.