The six-month Postgraduate Certificate in Nursing Management programme from Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland is run over one academic semester. Classes are delivered through blended learning with study days taking place in RCSI Dublin, once every two weeks.
This programme will provide you with the skills and knowledge to:
- Evaluate the factors that influence health; and identify and plan health promotion interventions appropriate to patient/client needs in their areas of care.
- Reflect on the role of nursing management and leadership in order to work effectively as integrated members of multi/interdisciplinary healthcare teams.
- Analyse healthcare financing systems and evaluate the allocation of resources and the impact of this on the role of the nurse manager.
- Evaluate the theory of human resource management in a variety of clinical nursing environments.
- Leadership and Management
- Human Resource & Financial Management
- Education for Professional Practice
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Nursing Health Administration View 52 other Masters in Health Administration in Ireland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland and/or in Ireland, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- To be eligible for the programme you must be active on the Opens in new windowNMBI register and educated to certificate or diploma level, demonstrated through a defined recognition of prior learning (RPL) process.
International3540 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3540 EUR per year during 6 months.
EU/EEA3540 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3540 EUR per year during 6 months.
Living costs for Dublin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.