Prospective students must be focused towards international, culturally diverse environments and must have quality requirements as well as a familiarity with a very competitivemarketplace in which it is essential to work in terms of sustainability and social responsibility.
Applicants wishing to enter this Master in Hospitality Management at UCAM - Catholic University of Murcia must be Graduates in Tourism, Business Administration, Political Science and Law, Psychology and Social Sciences, Sciences and Statistical Techniques, History, Anthropology or Art History.
At the end of the programme graduates are qualified to become:
- Director of Rooms
- Director of Food and Beverage
- Director of Marketing
- Director of Sales
- Director of Finance
- Director of Purchasing
- Quality Manager
- Quality Manager
- Accounting Manager
- Front Office Manager
- Public Relations / PR Manager
- Reservations Manager
More informationVisit official programme website
- Hospitality analysis, description and main trends. New Business Models
- Hospitality Market and Consumer Research and Management
- Social Media Management
- Food and Beverage Management
- Hospitality Financial Management
- Hospitality Cost Accounting
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesHospitality Management View 6 other Masters in Hospitality Management in Spain
- Scanned biopage of your valid passport.
- Bachelor’s academic transcript and Degree Diploma
- Language proficiency certificate such as IELTS/TOEFL/ DELE
- Statement of Purpose to access the program
- Curriculum Vitae
- Application fees (120€ non-refundable)
- Students who have studied their degrees through English
- Students who have studied their high schooling in US or UK or IB programs taught in English
- 30 University ECTS of English taught programs
International4500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA4500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!