Developments in the international accounting field, including developments in digital accounting, accounting theory and empirical accounting will be studied, and graduates of the Master in International Accounting (CW) at University of Johannesburg will be prepared to conduct research culminating in a minor dissertation.
The purpose of the Master in International Accounting (CW) at University of Johannesburg is to develop graduates to become specialist in this field.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting Theory
- Developments in Accounting
- Empirical Accounting
- Developments in 4IR Accounting
- Minor dissertation: International Accounting
- As one of the requirements for the awarding of this degree, coursework students are required upon submission of their minor dissertation to submit an article for the possibility of publication.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesAccounting View 24 other Masters in Accounting in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A potential student should possess an honours qualification or a postgraduate diploma in Accounting or a Financial Management related honours degree on NQF LEVEL 8. Alternatively any other four-year qualification on NQF LEVEL 8 and related accounting experience, which is considered relevant and sufficient by the Department of Accountancy.
- Preparatory study and an entrance examination may be required by the Department of Accountancy. A selection process will be followed.
International851 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 851 EUR per year during 24 months.
R14,634 – R171,158
Living costs for Johannesburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.