When children are exposed to high-quality educational experiences before starting school, their learning capabilities and in turn their chances of excelling in school are greatly improved.
Quality early childhood education provides the foundation for reading, maths and science, and helps young children develop their social and emotional skills.
- You'll have numerous opportunities to visit and learn from the world-renowned Mia Mia Child and Family Study Centre at Macquarie.
- You'll be taught by active early childhood researchers who are leading projects at regional, national and international levels.
- You'll develop analytical and research skills, invaluable in your professional work as a highly qualified teacher.
Upon successful completion, graduates from this degree can seek employment with a range of government agencies, non-government organisations as well as private and community owned early childhood settings, based within Australia or overseas.
High performing graduates can also gain access to higher degree research training programs at Macquarie University through the Master of Research degree.
The program is accredited by the Australian Children's Education and Care Quality Authority (ACECQA).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Early Childhood Philosophy and Pedagogy
- Health and Well-being in Early Childhood
- Early Childhood Development
- Early Childhood Professional Practice
- Families in Context
- Issues in Early Childhood Policy and Pedagogy
- Language and Literacy in Early Childhood
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
International students: It is a good idea to apply at least two to three months before Session begins.
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 114 other Masters in Teaching in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS CODE: 058390BAQF level 7 bachelor's qualification or recognised equivalent with a WAM of 55
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International31000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 31000 AUD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National6684 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6684 AUD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.