The International Master in Industrial Management (IMIM) from Heriot-Watt University is a unique multi-site masters programme offered through a strategic partnership of leading universities in the area of industrial management.
- This 24-month programme is studied at Heriot-Watt University (HWU) Edinburgh for Semester 1, then Universidad Politécnica de Madrid (UPM) for Semester 2, then your choice of Politecnico di Torino, Northwestern Polytechnical University of Xi’an, Tecnológico de Monterrey, or Heriot-Watt Dubai for Semester 3.
- Semester 4, the Master Thesis, can be studied 'anywhere in the world' at a university with links to the IMIM Consortium or other industrial or public organisations - it is organised for you as part of the programme and gives you the opportunity to put your learning into practice.
- Strategic Project Management
- Operations Management
- Measuring and Managing Performance
- Fundamentals of Lean Six Sigma
- Work, Culture and Organisations
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
National deadline is for Scottish and RUK students.
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Master in Management (MIM) View 28 other Masters in Master in Management (MIM) in United Kingdom
- Curriculum vitae (Europass CV Format)
- Bachelor degree or recognised equivalent from an accredited institution (minimum 3 years full-time study) in a scientific or technical discipline, including management engineering courses
International18500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18500 GBP per year during 24 months.
National18500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18500 GBP per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Edinburgh
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.