Management in Artificial Intelligence from Queen's University is at the forefront of delivering business education in dynamic and engaging remote formats. With state-of-the-art technology — including a dedicated, interactive teaching studio — we have been delivering outstanding business education to the classroom, the boardroom, and the desktop for thousands of students for more than a decade.
Students at Management in Artificial Intelligence from Queen's University will get:
- A strong understanding of the technical principles of AI and modern methods for data search and retrieval, and how to practically apply them to real world problems;
- Command of best practices in identifying opportunities for and applying AI;
- Expertise in the business practices required to effectively use AI and machine learning;
- Awareness and engagement in the ethical, economic, and societal impacts of computers exhibiting intelligent behavior;
- Enhancement of skills for communicating complex problems and AI solutions to wide audiences in an organization; and
- Training in creating and maintaining high performance work teams.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- High -Performance Teams
- Mathematics and Development Techniques
- Machine Learning and Technology
- Analytical Decision Making
- Natural Language Processing
- Deep Learning
- Agile Project Management
- Ethics and Policy
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Strategy & Change
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Students are encouraged to apply early, as classes fill quickly.
DisciplinesMaster in Management (MIM) Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning View 15 other Masters in Master in Management (MIM) in Canada
- To be considered for admission to the Master of Management in Artificial Intelligence program, applicants must have an undergraduate degree from an accredited university in one of the following subjects: Mathematics, Business, Computer Science, Economics, Engineering or Science.
- Successful applicants will have completed at least one university course on a listed topic
- A GMAT score of 650 or above.
- Typically, a minimum of 2 years relevant work experience.
- All applicants who are successful in the admission process will be expected to have a foundational understanding in programming languages prior to the start of the program (for example; R or Python).
- Excellent English language communications skills.
- Letters of Recommendation
International26366 CAD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26366 CAD per module during 12 months.
National19566 CAD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19566 CAD per module during 12 months.
Tuition for 1st intallment.
Tuition for 2nd and 3rd installment:
- Domestic - $21,567
- International - $28,367
Living costs for Kingston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.