Why Graduate Studies in Secondary Education at the University of Alberta
- Strong and active graduate community comprised of Canadian and international students, many of whom are in residence.
- Commitment to providing doctoral students with experiences in all three areas of academic life: research, teaching and service.
- Opportunity to interact with all of the internationally renowned scholars in the department.
- Graduates leave with strong curriculum vitae which position them well for employment in academic and professional contexts.
- Graduates hold faculty and leadership positions in universities, ministries of education and school districts in Canada and around the world.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Curriculum Studies
- Aboriginal and Indigenous Curricululm Perspectives
- Career and Technology Studies
- Digital Technologies in Education
- English Language Arts Education
- Fine Arts Education and Media Studies
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation View 146 other Masters in Education in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Current curriculum vitae
- Statement of Intent
- Three letters of reference
International10500 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10500 CAD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National5575 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5575 CAD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.