It covers a wide range of ICT methodologies dealing with most aspects of data management: data analysis, machine learning and deep learning, data distribution, delivery and optimization, sensors, interconnection of networks and systems. These are becoming increasingly important as innovative companies have to deal with large and complex systems, and it is difficult to find engineers who can understand all aspects of such systems – here comes the ICT4SS engineer.
Highlights of the ICT for Smart Societies degree at Politecnico di Torino
- ICT4SS equips engineers with an innovative interdisciplinary profile.
- It combines methodologies and applications, with specific focus on big data and information technologies, including ICT system management, data analytics design, information distribution/delivery and optimization, as well as sensors design and interconnection of complex networks and systems.
- ICT4SS applies theoretical and practical ICT competencies to key application domains: energy, transport systems, building design, health, and environment.
- ICT4SS gives special attention to practical laboratories activities and student group projects.
- ICT4SS offers double degree and ERASMUS opportunities.
To enroll at Politecnico di Torino means making an investment in your future. The high level of the University education is a winning choice that opens the door of both the domestic and international job market, within technology areas that are increasingly important as that of computer and communications networks.
A year after graduation, 90% of graduates in Engineering at Politecnico di Torino found permanent jobs, compared with an average of 78% in all the Italian universities.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Programming for IoT applications
- Statistical learning and neural networks
- ICT for health
- Big data for Internet applications
- Automotive infosystems
- Programmable electronic systems
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- 1st Call: February 12th
- 2nd Call: May 4th
- 3rd call: June 19th
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Human Computer Interaction Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 12 other Masters in Web Technologies & Cloud Computing in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- hold a Bachelor degree awarded by an accredited foreign university obtained after at least 15 years of previous education(primary and secondary plus university).In case you are enrolled in a “single cycle” Laurea magistrale course (5 or 6 years degree program) and you have not yet graduated, you must have completed at least 15 years of previous education (minimum 3 years at University level) having obtained at least 180 ECTS credits or equivalent.
- meet curricular and quality requirements of the MS program you want to apply for.
The new model adopted by Politecnico consists in:
- For non-EU students living outside Italy and not belonging to a LDC, the amount of the tuition fee is calculated considering their country of origin and whether they apply or not for tuition fee reduction according to their income/properties and family members (ISEE Parificato).
- For EU students living outside Italy, the amount of the tuition fee depends on whether they submit or not the tuition fee reduction application according to their income/properties and family members (ISEE Parificato).
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.