The Civil and Environmental Engineering degree program at the University of Alberta research groups have access to many unique, state-of-the-art laboratories, an excellent support network, and an active and integrative local industry.The Department is home to many world leaders in their disciplines, including six NSERC Industrial Research Chairs, the Nanofibre Research Chair in Forest Products, the C.W. Carry Professor of Steel Structures, the MCAA Chair in Masonry Systems and a Canada Research Chair in Natural Resources Uncertainty Management, among many others who are active, internationally-recognized leaders in their research areas.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Biomechanical Engineering
- Construction Engineering and Management
- Environmental Engineering and Science
- Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering
- Materials Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Water Resources Engineering
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applicants for the thesis-based programs will be notified of decision on a rolling basis.
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction View 39 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in Canada
- Admission is competitive; meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee admission.
- You must meet the minimum requirements in all subjects, even after receiving an admission offer, in order to remain admissible. (See your admission offer letter for more details.)
International9465 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9465 CAD per year and a duration of 15 months.
National5645 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5645 CAD per year and a duration of 15 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.