Why Leading Innovative Organizations degree at the Johannes Kepler University Linz Degree is Particularly Attractive
- The LIO program is your professional competitive edge: The unique combination of subjects paves the way to pursue excellent leadership opportunities.
- The program is unique in German-speaking Europe: Earn a Master's degree in just two semesters of full-time study (9 months of mandatory attendance). The program includes a pre-term period in the form of a summer school program (mainly via distance learning) and completing a Master's thesis during the post-term period.
- Fit for the future: Taught by experienced research and teaching faculty, the program focuses on developing your professional expertise and methodological skills as well as teaching you to approach topics from different perspectives and implement real-world solutions.
- Low student-to-faculty ratio: As part of a small cohort of just 40 students max, this high-quality program is interesting and challenging.
- Unique learning experience: Modern educational methods and an international team of experts ensure a well-coordinated and stimulating learning experience. Students also hone their professional, analytical, social and intercultural skills.
What You Will Learn in the Program
We provide you with professional expertise as well as managerial and scientific methodological skills in the areas of organization and leadership, innovation and entrepreneurship, digital economics, and data-driven management.
- Leadership, Intercultural Management, Group Dynamics
- Leadership, Innovation and Organization
- Digitization as a Technical, Social, and Economic Transformation
- Digital Transformation
- Scientific Methods
- Business Administration
- Analytical Skills
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Organisational Behaviour View 37 other Masters in Management Studies in Austria
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
In order to be admitted to the Master's degree program, you must fulfill the following requirements.
- If your first language is not English, you will be required to submit proof of C1 level of language proficiency in English.
- A solid, base-knowledge educational background in Management
- Pass the application procedure (available in English only)
International726 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 363 EUR per semester during 15 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 15 months.
€726.72 for third-country nationals
Living costs for Linz
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.